Where it all began! Find out about how the Coffs Harbour Library was first established in 1964.
Coffs Harbour Library’s services and resources are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the community. English Language learning resources are provided to serve an increasingly diverse community of users.
Coffs Harbour Library was searching for a new location following the expiration of its lease in Castle Street – was the National Mutual Building a good option?
Want to know what books stand the test of time? Check out Coffs Harbour Library’s ten most borrowed titles.
Dorothy and Ken Briggs are members of Woolgoolga library. Dorothy talks about the purpose built library building and the involvement of Woolgoolga Art Group in the project.
Mayor John Smith opened a new legal information service at Coffs Harbour City Library on 16 August 1993.
The Library Act 1939 was landmark legislation which resulted in the development of free public libraries throughout NSW
The Picture Coffs Harbour project started back in 2008 a few years after Coffs Harbour Museum was handed over to the Council following the disbanding of the Historical Society.
Once the bookmobile service was withdrawn, it was time to start thinking about a new library in Woolgoolga….a very small one!
Lorraine Vass was the first professional librarian appointed at Coffs Harbour Library.
Coffs Harbour City Library launched its book club service in 2009 to promote and support a reading culture in the local community.